Re: [midatlanticretro] osbornes on CNJ craigs

  • Alexey Toptygin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2009
      On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, Joe Giliberti wrote:

      > Someone in Hamilton says he has Osbornes 1 and 2 (by 2, I assume he means
      > executive?). I think he said they both work, and come with some manuals. Its
      > in the computers section. He wants best offer.

      I've recently acquired an Osborne 1 (with no floppies, but I may get those
      later if the guy finds them) that I'd be willing to donate/long term loan
      to MARCH if you guys are interested in exhibiting it... It was working
      last time the guy that gave it to me powered it on, I can't test it
      because of the lack of floppies.

      Alexey
    • evan947
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 8, 2009
        >>> I've recently acquired an Osborne 1 ... that I'd be willing to donate/long term loan to MARCH

        Thank you, but no thanks. We have several of them.