GRiD Laptops

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
      I just finished taking photos of the last of the four GRiD laptop models
      I have.

      vintagecomputer.net/grid/

      note the directories:
      1101 (Compass)
      Gridcase2 / GRiDCase PLUS (no model # is visible, but it appears to be
      slightly older than the 1040 and probably came out with the 1500 series)
      1040 (my favorite)
      1910 (touch pad)

      There is not a lot about GRiD systems on the web, but my knowledge is
      first hand, I worked on these when I was in the corporate world. GRiD
      is still around and has a page dedicated to the history/milestones.

      I am looking for the 1720 model, in working order.

      Bill
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
        Evan Koblentz wrote: