Re: [midatlanticretro] Anyone alive?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
      I am, for now. We'll see tomorrow. I just got my shipment of food-grade caustic soda, and plan on making pretzels!

      Joe

      On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Nary a peep from MARCHins ....

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
        I just finished taking photos of the last of the four GRiD laptop models
        I have.

        vintagecomputer.net/grid/

        note the directories:
        1101 (Compass)
        Gridcase2 / GRiDCase PLUS (no model # is visible, but it appears to be
        slightly older than the 1040 and probably came out with the 1500 series)
        1040 (my favorite)
        1910 (touch pad)

        There is not a lot about GRiD systems on the web, but my knowledge is
        first hand, I worked on these when I was in the corporate world. GRiD
        is still around and has a page dedicated to the history/milestones.

        I am looking for the 1720 model, in working order.

        Bill
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
          Evan Koblentz wrote: