Anyone alive?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
      Message
      Nary a peep from MARCHins ....
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
        I am, for now. We'll see tomorrow. I just got my shipment of food-grade caustic soda, and plan on making pretzels!

        Joe

        On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        Nary a peep from MARCHins ....

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2009
          I'm certainly alive. I must be psychic, because I sensed your uneasiness with the dearth of posts on MARCH today. Perhaps some are on vacation as we many schools are going on spring break soon and some are going away. Personally I'm glad for the respite, sometimes there are TOO many message here on one day. I read every one of them, although I don't have to, but it keeps me interested in what others are into.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
            I just finished taking photos of the last of the four GRiD laptop models
            I have.

            vintagecomputer.net/grid/

            note the directories:
            1101 (Compass)
            Gridcase2 / GRiDCase PLUS (no model # is visible, but it appears to be
            slightly older than the 1040 and probably came out with the 1500 series)
            1040 (my favorite)
            1910 (touch pad)

            There is not a lot about GRiD systems on the web, but my knowledge is
            first hand, I worked on these when I was in the corporate world. GRiD
            is still around and has a page dedicated to the history/milestones.

            I am looking for the 1720 model, in working order.

            Bill
          • Bryan Pope
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2009
              Evan Koblentz wrote: