New MARCH treasurer

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
      Message
      MARCHins,

      Jim Scheef decided to step down as MARCH treasurer.  His many years of service to us have been invaluable and our group would have stunk without him.  So, join me in saying MUCHOS GRACIAS to Jim.  He kept us profitable and he kept me in line.  : )

      Effective very soon, Bryan Pope will be our treasurer.  Woots!

      - Evan
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2009
        Thank you Jim for your many years of service !

        And thank you Bryan for stepping up to take his place !