[midatlanticretro] Re: May 30-31 event - a little OT.

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009

      > Really? 5.25" Floppy drives are "collectable"? Now I know what I'm bringing...
      I guess they're just scarce in some places. Might be because I use them in place of 8" drives all the time. Where I have 40+ 3.5" drives spare, I probably only have 6 spare 5.25" HDs.

      I'll trade you 4 3.5" (or 4 smallish IDE drives) drives for 1 5.25" :-)

      >I would love a TRS-80 Model II, but, I'll wait my turn.
      I want to make sure I have 1 fully functional unit of what I have here. I believe you're next on the list if I ever get to it.

      Kelly