Wanted: AUI cables

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
      Hello all,

      Does anyone have any AUI cables they do not need? I could use about five
      or six and the shorter, the better. The minimum is 2 meters, I believe.
      Cables at 2m or 3m would be ideal. This would be a contribution to the
      "worlds most complex network" that is growing in my basement.

      Also a source for some thick Ethernet cable would be a big help.

      Contact me off list if you can help.