GRiDPAD 1910

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
      Hey Evan,
      I got the GRiDPAD 1910 to power up:
      vintagecomputer.net/grid/1910/
      ...Thanks again.

      I have 4 models of GRiD's, but my favorite is a newer one that I have not yet photographed.

      I am looking for a 1720 model if anyone has one.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
        Hello all,

        Does anyone have any AUI cables they do not need? I could use about five
        or six and the shorter, the better. The minimum is 2 meters, I believe.
        Cables at 2m or 3m would be ideal. This would be a contribution to the
        "worlds most complex network" that is growing in my basement.

        Also a source for some thick Ethernet cable would be a big help.

        Contact me off list if you can help.