more free display cases on Craigs

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 25 1:56 PM
      I could get them all, assuming they disassemble. Otherwise, I might be able to grab one of the small ones.

      http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/zip/1091486417.html

      Joe
    • evan947
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25 8:50 PM
        >>> I could get them all, assuming they disassemble. Otherwise, I might be able to grab one of the small ones.

        Nah, we're good for now.
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25 9:06 PM
          All right, well, failing that, I picked up four nicely sized plastic milk crates. I'll bring them some sunday.