OT: test

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009
      Yea, I know... If you knew there was going to
      be a test, you would have studied.
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009
        Jeffrey Brace wrote:
        > TEST ? Nobody told me that there was going to be a test ! Why didn't
        > anyone tell me ? I must have not been paying attention. What's the
        > subject by the way ? Winking smiley emoticon

        The first way a hair was split, the best way to split a hair and
        everybody's favourite way to split hairs.

        Cheers,

        Bryan

      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009
            Hair splitting ? I must have signed up for the wrong class.  I don't know anything about hair or the splitting thereof.

            > TEST ? Nobody told me that there was going to be a test ! Why didn't
            > anyone tell me ? I must have not been paying attention. What's the
            > subject by the way ? Winking smiley emoticon

            The first way a hair was split, the best way to split a hair and
            everybody's favourite way to split hairs.

            <duck><run>< hide>

            Cheers,

            Bryan