InfoAge building transfer official!

  • evan@snarc.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
      Fred wrote last night: >>> The Big News - The transfer became official today. We have the keys.

      Infoage will host an event to celebrate this transfer. I will find out details at the regular meeting tonight.

      MARCHins can get a full tour of the until-very-recently forbidden areas during our May 30-31 party / swap meet.

      It's also likely that this year's Haunted Halloween will be the first public event in these buildings, which means MARCH gets to use the second event room (where we had the Peddle lecture at VCF East 4) vs. only using the dining room at VCF East 3 and 5. Last year that restricted our growth, so this year I hope we can spread out more.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
        This is fabulous!

        Congratulations to Fred and InfoAge!

        Jim