RE: [midatlanticretro] EC-1 Pictures

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2009
      On Fri, 20 Mar 2009, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      > ...Although it would be mind-blowing if we havd a BIG one:
      > http://dcoward.best.vwh.net/analog/eai.htm

      Would you believe, I used to have the second one down, the 16-31R? It
      was back in the mid-'70s and I bought it at a Penn State Surplus auction
      for something like $75.00. It wasn't complete, and I ended up stripping a
      lot of the parts out of it and scrapping the rest. I didn't know anything
      about analog computers at the time.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...