VCF Landenberg v 0010

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20, 2009
      VCF Landenberg v 0010 will be held on April 25-26.

      This time the entire focus will be S-100 systems, specifically I/O and
      storage. If you don't have an S-100 bus system, but you're interested
      in learning how to support / service them this might be a good time for
      a visit.

      Let me know if you're interested.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 20, 2009
        Also, Bryan and I will be at TCF that Saturday.

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 21, 2009
          Jeff Frady and I will also be going to TCF. Is MARCH going to have a booth this year? I do not remember.

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 21, 2009
            Message
            We're having a small booth.  Not able to get more than two passes this year.  And we'll only be there Saturday.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 21, 2009
              We're mainly just going for the flea market...

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 21, 2009
                Message
                Enjoy.  It gets worse each year.  We'll be indoors.
                We're mainly just going for the flea market...

                On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                We're having a small booth.  Not able to get more than two passes this year.  And we'll only be there Saturday.

                Jeff Frady and I will also be going to TCF. Is MARCH going to have a booth this year? I do not remember.

              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 21, 2009

                  I'll be there at Bill's hacking away.

                  Evan, Bryan,
                  why not stop by after TCF ?

                  =Dan

                • evan@snarc.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 22, 2009
                    >>> I'll be there at Bill's hacking away. Evan, Bryan, why not stop by after TCF

                    I have something to do early Sunday and Bill's house is an hour in the opposite direction vs. how I go home from Trenton.
                  • Bryan Pope
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 22, 2009
                      Dan Roganti wrote:

                      > I'll be there at Bill's hacking away.