Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: OT: Test

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 20, 2009
      Hi Christian:

      I don't use my Yahoo mail account very often. But, my wife does.
      Sometimes, we both get copies of email (usually from the kids) that is
      originated at the same time.. but quite often, I receive the email
      before she does. Sometimes it's a few minutes difference, and once it
      was hours.
      I'm using a dedicated email client app, and she uses the webmail
      interface.

      So, we have had some tardiness issues with Yahoo.

      73 de Ray