RE: [midatlanticretro] Maybe something useful for the museum

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005
      We'll shoot for it all now, and ask questions later.   :)

      Seriously, this sounds like excellent stuff.  The easels (is that spelled right?) will be very helpful for events that we host.  Thank you for offering them.

      Our computer collection is wide and varied, and constantly growing, so early laptops and OS/2 stuff fit in.