Gavilan SC Laptop

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 9:07 PM
      I took some pictures of the Galilan laptop Jim Sheef tipped us off
      to...It's the 2nd Gavilan laptop, the SC model. It came with DOS 2.11.
      There was so much battery acid leakage I was amazed I could even power
      up the system at all (after cleaning with a baking soda solution). When
      powered up, the system counts from 1 to 5 and then shows a code "010".
      Not much else. Does not attempt to boot the diskette that came with it.
      At least the LCD seems to be OK.

      http://vintagecomputer.net/gavilan/SC/