Vintage game cartridges (re: Andy's 'wanted' database posting)

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      Andy (and whoever else is interested),

      I found a store called TurnAbout in the town of Garwood, NJ (that's
      central NJ for out-of-staters). The owner, Ed, has a large collection
      of cartridges for Atari, Nintendo, etc. -- he also has quite a bit
      more "in the back" that he'll show you if you ask. I went there for
      the first time a few weeks ago and found some really good stuff.
      Highly recommended. The number is 908.789.2076; 93 Center St.,
      Garwood, 07027.

      - Evan
    • ahm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
        > I found a store called TurnAbout in the town of Garwood, NJ

        Thanks Evan.
        That's not too far from me, so I'll be sure to check it out.