listing of current holdings

  • john_apw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      I've just uploaded an Excel spreadsheet containing a draft of my
      current inventory to the Files section.

      Evan: I'd like to get your opinion about what equipment might be of
      use to the Museum, either as operational displays, or as backups or
      spares.

      Kelly L and Bill Deg (and any other local TRS-80 afficianados): I'd
      be interested in getting together with the two of you for a "TRS-80
      revival day", wherein we help each other to get various 80s
      operational, and to swap software, etc. I have a few official RS
      repair manuals for the Model IV if that might be of help. I'd kinda
      like to see the Model IIs running...

      Please contact me offlist (anti-spam: remove all numerics):
      123infomagic@123localisp.123com

      Thanks,
      -John