RE: [midatlanticretro] Fundraising

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 13 1:31 PM
      InfoAge currently has a suggested donation of $5 per person. That usually
      covers things like our food for the weekly board meeting and stocking the
      fridge. We decided that individual clubs should not have donation jars, in
      order to put on a unified InfoAge face. But it's okay to have our flyers,
      etc.

      This summer and fall, the building MARCH is in (# 9032) will see three
      neighbors officially open their exhibits: NJHDA (shipwrech archeology),
      AFCEA (comms / crypto), and MTNJ (military tech). At that point our hallway
      will be basically finishes, and crowded, which is a good thing! We are
      debating whether to increase the suggested donation or to keep the current
      level but make it mandatory at that point.

      Refreshments -- InfoAge also plans a gift/snack shop at some point in the
      next year or two.

      Sorry if I haven't done a good job at conveying all this stuff.