Two InfoAge notes...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009
      Message
      April 18 is the Ocean-Monmouth Amateur Radio Club hamfest.  They said MARCH members can get together and have a free seller's booth, if anyone wants it.  I got the impression that it's okay to sell any old electronics there.

      July 3 is the Wall town fair. InfoAge will be represented, with one or two people from a variety of groups.  But that is way out in the future.