Re: [midatlanticretro] H-buildings ... Soon ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2009
      It's not me saying it, just delivering the message. Better to let everyone know about delays / news, then to have people wonder what happened.

      From: Joe Giliberti
      Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:01:46 -0400
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] H-buildings ... Soon ...

      not trying to instigate anything here, but you said something similar a week or two ago. Maybe just not make announcements until hte building are in Infoage's hands?

      On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      Says Fred: "Latest word on the transfer is a week or two."