What I'll be bringing to show/trade/unload

  • w2lv
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 20, 2005
      To show:
      A tandy model 16b or 6000, with 8 serial ports. Running Xenix 3.2.0
      with the development system. I'll try to get the business software
      installed too.

      A TRS-80 model 100 (or 102) and 200.

      A TRS-80 model 4 with external 40 Meg hard drive. I'll get some
      business software and games installed on this machine. I'll also set
      up a comm program to use it as a terminal on the Xenix machine.

      Is there any interest in displaying an original IBM Portable PC
      (5155)? I've just finished restoring one of these. Manufactured
      around 1985.

      How about a Tandy Model II with external hard drive? The 8" internal
      floppy doesn't work, but I can boot it and use a 5.25" also.

      I have to trade/unload the following items:
      A TRS-80 Model 3 of unknown status. It's missing a key.
      An old "turbo" XT clone if anyone wants it.
      Parts for Tandy model 6000/16/12/II if anyone speaks up.
      Software for the above model 6000 series (again only if someone
      speaks up). I have converted most of the sofware to 5.25" media.

      Also, If anyone needs anything for old PC's (disks, controllers,
      media, ram, etc) let me know.

      Let me know,
      73 de Kelly
      KB2SYD
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 20, 2005
        I'm always looking for more Ohio Scientific... just about anything OSI,
        hardware, software, docs and literature. I have some stuff to trade,
        a pretty good variety of S-100 cards and possibly a chassis or two, some
        TRS-80 stuff, lots of other odds and ends. If you have some OSI to
        offer, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.

        Bill S.
      • billdeg@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
          I would be interested in the 5155, it's been a long time since I saw one. I
          remember unpacking from the box way back when, but I no longer have it.
          Regarding your trade/unload list if everyone else is bringing stuff like you and
          me, we have the makings for a swap meet. I will submit a list of items I am
          bringing (by april it will change) for trade / swap. Do you have a copy in 8" of
          the TRS 80 II Visicalc? I have the manual but not the disk. I can bring my
          Model II to make a disk copy if need be.
          -Bill

        • billdeg@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
            I have an Ohio Scientific Challenger 1P / Superboard II with some misc
            manuals that go with it. It's not for sale, but if you want I can bring it up to
            Edison. Closer to the show I will have more specific wanted/for trade items in
            the s-100 arena.
            bd

            > I'm always looking for more Ohio Scientific... just about anything OSI,
            > hardware, software, docs and literature. I have some stuff to trade,
            > a pretty good variety of S-100 cards and possibly a chassis or two, some
            > TRS-80 stuff, lots of other odds and ends. If you have some OSI to
            > offer, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see if I have it.
          • evan947
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005

              Bill -- don't forget that the show is not in Edison anymore -- it's
              back at Trenton State College. (My brother, who is TSC alumni,
              refuses to let me call it "The College of New Jersey".)

              - Evan

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
                (5155)? I've just finished restoring one of these

                Absolutely! Bring it. :)

                - Evan

              • billdeg@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
                  that's great.  much closer to my parent's house.
                  bd