Re: Minicomputers

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 5, 2009
      And my comment was in the context of something you specifically mentioned and was entirely innocuous. If that shifted people into a separate conversation about the Pc-jr the subject line could just shift to be more accurate. And its an on-topic machine. Whats the issue really Evan? Because it hardly seemed to be about whether PC-jr is on topic or not. And I certainly did not mean anything negative in that post. But you come raining down it felt like anyway, not sure why.

      If I do something you feel warrants banning me thats your prerogative. Its your Yahoo! group. I'm well aware of that. Though I don't quite get why you'd invite me to do something to be banned. That sounds like you are looking to escalate something that should not have even been a problem in the first place. Oh well. :(