Re: [midatlanticretro] Interesting IBM Archive

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 8:51 AM
      yeah, but why the 5140? They also have a reference to a PS/1. I would think the 5150 would at least be a bit more significant.

      On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 11:46 AM, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:

      Joe,

      Maybe they think the other stuff is more important and that everyone
      knows about the PC anyway.

      I've poked around the IBM website quite a bit and never stumbled on
      these articles and images. This is a treasure trove.

      Jim