Good news from NJARC

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 10:26 PM
      Message
      Our neighbors in NJARC / broadcasters hall of fame are planning to rearrange their museum by 180 degrees -- so their main entrance will be shared with our main entrance, rather than NJARC's current entrance at the other end of the building.  Currently, if visitors happen to see the NJARC exhibit first, what happens is they enter it, walk a full circle, and then exit back outside the way they came in -- without having any change to continue through to our exhibit (and to the future exhibits from NJHDA, AFCEA and MTNJ) in our wing.  So, by NJARC rotating their whole exhibit 180 degrees, visitors can walk through and will then be much more inclined to see the REST of the building too.  This change will probably happen sometime in the next few weeks.  When NJARC is ready, they may need helping hands.  So hopefully some MARCHins can be there to support them -- because it's the neighborly thing to do, and because it also directly benefits us.