RE: [midatlanticretro] Good InfoAge updates from Fred

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
      Message
      No, it will be done by professionals.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Joe Giliberti
      Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 12:59 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Good InfoAge updates from Fred

      Just a idea: Assuming an alarm wouldn't be installed by pros, I think members of MARCH should install it, instead of Infoage's hired help. I would think we are better able...
    • Ray Sills
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
        Interesting article. But, it looks like some words are missing.
        Could be that somebody scanned it to OCR, and words got dropped.
        But, the gist of it is there. A salary of $2K/year is equivalent to
        about 25K in 2007, according to a web inflation CPI calculator.

        73 de Ray