Re: [midatlanticretro] Good InfoAge updates from Fred

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
      Just a idea: Assuming an alarm wouldn't be installed by pros, I think members of MARCH should install it, instead of Infoage's hired help. I would think we are better able...

      Joe

      Here's the latest news from Fred re: InfoAge-wide activities.  I copied and pasted the ones of direct relevance to MARCH:

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2009
        Message
        No, it will be done by professionals.
        Just a idea: Assuming an alarm wouldn't be installed by pros, I think members of MARCH should install it, instead of Infoage's hired help. I would think we are better able...
      • Ray Sills
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2009
          Interesting article. But, it looks like some words are missing.
          Could be that somebody scanned it to OCR, and words got dropped.
          But, the gist of it is there. A salary of $2K/year is equivalent to
          about 25K in 2007, according to a web inflation CPI calculator.

          73 de Ray