Apple SuperSerial ][ internal pinouts

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2005
      Does anyone have the pinout of the INTERNAL connector on the Apple Super
      Serial ][ card? I found one without the cable. I know what the 25 pin
      connector pinout is, but I need to get from one to the other.

      I did google it, but I could not find the right pinout. Probably using a
      wrong term or two.

      Thanks,
      Kelly
    • Liam Busey
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2005
        - snip Apple 2 SuperSerial 2 interface pinout request
        -

        Hello Kelly, I found this pinout as well as other
        useful SuperSerial card info under the telecom section
        of the CSA2 FAQ. That document has grown a bit large!
        :)

        Liam

        http://home.swbell.net/rubywand/Csa2T1TCOM.html#013

        Connector Pin Assignments

        10-Pin Dsub-25
        Header Connector Signal Name

        1 1 Frame Ground
        2 2 Transmit Data (TXD)
        3 3 Receive Data (RXD)
        4 4 Request To Send (RTS)
        5 5 Clear To Send (CTS)
        6 6 Data Set Ready (DSR)
        7 19 Secondary Clear To Send
        (SCTS)
        8 7 Signal Ground
        9 20 Data Terminal Ready
        (DTR)
        10 8 Data Carrier Detect
        (DCD)

        Pins 1-7 and 2-7 are set together to determine the SSC
        pin to be read
        for the Hardware Handshaking signal. Generally set to
        monitor Pin #20.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Kelly Leavitt
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2005
          Liam:

          I must have read that FAQ 5 times and missed that.

          Thanks,
          Kelly

        • Kelly Leavitt
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2005