IMSAI guy also has a KIM for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Message
      I picked up the IMSAI and Morrow dual 8" drive for Mike L. tonight.

      The guy also has a very clean KIM-1 with original Mostek manuals and a power supply.  Condition unknown, but I've never seen one that clean on the outside (can't say the same for the IMSAI however)... he wants $350 for it.  (He realizes now that he priced the IMSAI way too low.)

      He also has a Heathkit digital multimeter with manual.  I didn't catch the model number.

      Contact him @ mark.zeiger@....