Re: Fyi: VCF South 1.0

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 2 9:34 AM
      wrote:

      > Too far to drive, too pricey to fly, especially for a one-day event.

      ------------------------------

      I thought you liked your car? It's *never* too far to drive.

      Comeon, you get to change your oil before the trip and again after!

      BTW: I just hit 90,000 on the Jetta -- and I'm still on my first set of
      brakepads... I only wish we could know what's on my Vanagon, but the
      odometer broke two owners ago at 76,000... Jamie and estimate at close
      to 300,000 -- time to put in the Subuaru engine conversion kit.
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 2 12:07 PM
        subaru engine conversion kit for a VW Vanagon, ehh? Want an SVX to get started? I'm pretty sure I've seen it done a lot with the 3.3 H6 from the Subaru SVX.

        Joe

        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 2 12:26 PM
          I did not intend form my previous OT message to be on list. I apologize.

          Joe

          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 13 2:14 PM
            >>> I will be having people over March 14 and 15 for a hacking weekend at my
            house in Landenberg, PA. This is the re-scheduled date from last month.
            Bill

            When does this start tomorrow?

            I expect to get there in the early/mid afternoon.
            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 13 3:17 PM
              Evan Koblentz wrote:

              > house in Landenberg, PA. This is the re-scheduled date from last month.
              > Bill
              >
              > When does this start tomorrow?
              >
              > I expect to get there in the early/mid afternoon.

              That sounds about right. Any time after 10AM.

              EVAN: Remember to bring the laptop parts and pieces. Please put them
              in your car tonight ok?
              bd
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 13 6:13 PM

                Anyone that's going have a High Voltage Probe for a DMM ?
                I like to check the one CRT tube in my PET to make sure it's operating properly.

                =Dan

              • Bob Grieb
                Message 7 of 29 , Mar 13 6:51 PM
                  Dan,

                     I have one.  I added an LCD DPM to it.  I'll bring it.
                  Needs a 9V battery, IIRC.

                     Bob

                  [ = http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/   ]