Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Landenberg 0.0001

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2009
      sounds good. I will try to come Saturday evening and stay overnight.
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 2, 2009
        wrote:

        > Too far to drive, too pricey to fly, especially for a one-day event.

        ------------------------------

        I thought you liked your car? It's *never* too far to drive.

        Comeon, you get to change your oil before the trip and again after!

        BTW: I just hit 90,000 on the Jetta -- and I'm still on my first set of
        brakepads... I only wish we could know what's on my Vanagon, but the
        odometer broke two owners ago at 76,000... Jamie and estimate at close
        to 300,000 -- time to put in the Subuaru engine conversion kit.
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 2, 2009
          subaru engine conversion kit for a VW Vanagon, ehh? Want an SVX to get started? I'm pretty sure I've seen it done a lot with the 3.3 H6 from the Subaru SVX.

          Joe

          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 2, 2009
            I did not intend form my previous OT message to be on list. I apologize.

            Joe

            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009
              >>> I will be having people over March 14 and 15 for a hacking weekend at my
              house in Landenberg, PA. This is the re-scheduled date from last month.
              Bill

              When does this start tomorrow?

              I expect to get there in the early/mid afternoon.
              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009
                Evan Koblentz wrote:

                > house in Landenberg, PA. This is the re-scheduled date from last month.
                > Bill
                >
                > When does this start tomorrow?
                >
                > I expect to get there in the early/mid afternoon.

                That sounds about right. Any time after 10AM.

                EVAN: Remember to bring the laptop parts and pieces. Please put them
                in your car tonight ok?
                bd
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009

                  Anyone that's going have a High Voltage Probe for a DMM ?
                  I like to check the one CRT tube in my PET to make sure it's operating properly.

                  =Dan

                • Bob Grieb
                  Message 8 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009
                    Dan,

                       I have one.  I added an LCD DPM to it.  I'll bring it.
                    Needs a 9V battery, IIRC.

                       Bob

                    [ = http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/   ]