Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF Landenberg 0.0001

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 1, 2009
      currently considering it, if swedish meatball's radiator and brakes done.

      On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> wrote:

      all systems go here
      I do plan on bringing some more stuff with me.

      =Dan

      B Degnan wrote:
      I will be having people over March 14 and 15 for a hacking weekend at my
      house in Landenberg, PA.  This is the re-scheduled date from last month.
      Bill

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 1, 2009
        sounds good. I will try to come Saturday evening and stay overnight.
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 2, 2009
          wrote:

          > Too far to drive, too pricey to fly, especially for a one-day event.

          ------------------------------

          I thought you liked your car? It's *never* too far to drive.

          Comeon, you get to change your oil before the trip and again after!

          BTW: I just hit 90,000 on the Jetta -- and I'm still on my first set of
          brakepads... I only wish we could know what's on my Vanagon, but the
          odometer broke two owners ago at 76,000... Jamie and estimate at close
          to 300,000 -- time to put in the Subuaru engine conversion kit.
        • Joe Giliberti
          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 2, 2009
            subaru engine conversion kit for a VW Vanagon, ehh? Want an SVX to get started? I'm pretty sure I've seen it done a lot with the 3.3 H6 from the Subaru SVX.

            Joe

            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 2, 2009
              I did not intend form my previous OT message to be on list. I apologize.

              Joe

              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009
                >>> I will be having people over March 14 and 15 for a hacking weekend at my
                house in Landenberg, PA. This is the re-scheduled date from last month.
                Bill

                When does this start tomorrow?

                I expect to get there in the early/mid afternoon.
                Message 7 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009
                  Evan Koblentz wrote:

                  > house in Landenberg, PA. This is the re-scheduled date from last month.
                  > Bill
                  >
                  > When does this start tomorrow?
                  >
                  > I expect to get there in the early/mid afternoon.

                  That sounds about right. Any time after 10AM.

                  EVAN: Remember to bring the laptop parts and pieces. Please put them
                  in your car tonight ok?
                  bd
                • Dan Roganti
                  Message 8 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009

                    Anyone that's going have a High Voltage Probe for a DMM ?
                    I like to check the one CRT tube in my PET to make sure it's operating properly.

                    =Dan

                  • Bob Grieb
                    Message 9 of 29 , Mar 13, 2009
                      Dan,

                         I have one.  I added an LCD DPM to it.  I'll bring it.
                      Needs a 9V battery, IIRC.

                         Bob

                      [ = http://www2. applegate. org/~ragooman/   ]