Re: look for early 19"+ NEC Multisync or equivalent

  • macmothership
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2005
      I have a big 'ole monitor that I'm not using, 19" or 21" if I remember. I'll have to check the
      brand tonight - it's been a long time since I looked at it. Excuse my technical ignorance (I'm
      an Apple guy-haahaa), but it is the kind with three separate input lines (BNC I think) into one
      cable. Is that the kind you are looking for?

      -Jim