RE: [midatlanticretro] Another crap "best of" list..

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
      I sent an email just now to their press contact. The press announcement on
      the GWR site is very odd because it doesn't define "top" or "best"
      whatsoever.

      http://gamers.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/270209_top50.aspx

      Obviously they are trying to build interest among young people for the GWR
      book, but that's no excuse for making such a sham of it.