Re: [midatlanticretro] Another crap "best of" list..

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
      PacMan/MsPacMan has been available for almost every recent mainstream console. WTF is it?

      On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Bryan Pope <bryan.pope@...> wrote:

      The "Top 50 Best Console Games of All Time"...

      http://kotaku.com/5160745/super-mario-kart-most-influential-video-game-in-history

      I guess video -- err, console games started with the Nintendo.. So now
      you know that there was no such thing as an Atari 2600! It never existed!!

      What is worse is this list is in the Guinness World Records 2009 Gamer's
      Edition!

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      --
      "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2009
        I sent an email just now to their press contact. The press announcement on
        the GWR site is very odd because it doesn't define "top" or "best"
        whatsoever.

        http://gamers.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/270209_top50.aspx

        Obviously they are trying to build interest among young people for the GWR
        book, but that's no excuse for making such a sham of it.