Re: I have noticied this on some recent post replies

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      Odd though. I would think if someone is replying in text format they
      would see that the HTML code has been accidentally spit up into the
      text to which they are replying. At which point it could be cut and
      pasted out.

      Personally I post and reply via the group web site (*not* using the
      Beta Rich-Text Editor).