RE: [midatlanticretro] Mainframe

    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 27 12:12 PM
      Catch up on your emails. We're talking H-building here.

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 27 7:27 PM
        Cool ! Since you are handing out appointments, can I be appointed to head of the video game demonstrations committee ? Winking smiley emoticon

        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 28 7:05 PM
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > Yup, it's just got to be stuff outside of the DOS/Wintel mainstream. Like I said in previous message -- exceptions for coolness.

          But what is wrong with DOS?!

          Cheers,

          Bryan
        • Bob Schwier
          Message 4 of 23 , Mar 1, 2009
            Good question, a properly running FreeDos would suit me fine, even on more
            modern machines.
            bs