RE: [midatlanticretro] I have noticied this on some recent post replies

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
      >>> Fairlane, how will you continue to keep your identity secret when you
      show up for VCF?

      I can't fathom that we would card anyone! Unless some old dude tries to
      convince us he's younger than 18 while trying to get free admission.
    • fairlanefastback
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
        Ha! I was already at last year's VCF! I even introduced myself to
        Evan AND I bought a TI 99/4a from the surplus sale! My favorite
        exhibit was definitely the Aquarius, which I posted about since the
        event to boot. So there! ;p

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <scheefj@...> wrote:
        > BTW, Fairlane, how will you continue to keep your identity secret when
        > you show up for VCF?
        >
        > Jim
      • fairlanefastback
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2009
          Odd though. I would think if someone is replying in text format they
          would see that the HTML code has been accidentally spit up into the
          text to which they are replying. At which point it could be cut and
          pasted out.

          Personally I post and reply via the group web site (*not* using the
          Beta Rich-Text Editor).