Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Mainframe

  • Christopher Blackmon
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
      Naa.. we were still using them at Nortel (BNR, NT, etc)  in the mid-late 90's... (before Nortel's faceplant that is.)

      Christopher.

      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
        H***, it falls into the "we don't own it" category.

        Regardless of when or how it arrives, it would not fit in our current
        rooms. This would be a good "palletized" exhibit!

        Jim

        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
          Catch up on your emails. We're talking H-building here.

          Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > It falls into the "exception for coolness" rule.

        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
            Cool ! Since you are handing out appointments, can I be appointed to head of the video game demonstrations committee ? Winking smiley emoticon

            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 28, 2009
              Evan Koblentz wrote:
              > Yup, it's just got to be stuff outside of the DOS/Wintel mainstream. Like I said in previous message -- exceptions for coolness.

              But what is wrong with DOS?!

              Cheers,

              Bryan
            • Bob Schwier
              Message 6 of 23 , Mar 1 2:57 PM
                Good question, a properly running FreeDos would suit me fine, even on more
                modern machines.
                bs