Re: [midatlanticretro] Mainframe

  • Andy Meyer
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
      On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM, madodel <madodel@...> wrote:
      > I take it MARCH isn't responsible for the electric bill?

      Not yet. But I believe InfoAge tenants will eventually be responsible
      for their utilities.
    • Christopher Blackmon
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
        Naa.. we were still using them at Nortel (BNR, NT, etc)  in the mid-late 90's... (before Nortel's faceplant that is.)

        Christopher.

        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
          H***, it falls into the "we don't own it" category.

          Regardless of when or how it arrives, it would not fit in our current
          rooms. This would be a good "palletized" exhibit!

          Jim

          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
            Catch up on your emails. We're talking H-building here.

            Evan Koblentz wrote:

            > It falls into the "exception for coolness" rule.

          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 27, 2009
              Cool ! Since you are handing out appointments, can I be appointed to head of the video game demonstrations committee ? Winking smiley emoticon

              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 28, 2009
                Evan Koblentz wrote:
                > Yup, it's just got to be stuff outside of the DOS/Wintel mainstream. Like I said in previous message -- exceptions for coolness.

                But what is wrong with DOS?!

                Cheers,

                Bryan
              • Bob Schwier
                Message 7 of 23 , Mar 1, 2009
                  Good question, a properly running FreeDos would suit me fine, even on more
                  modern machines.
                  bs