Monthly chat night eluded us again :)

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2005
      However, I think everyone's up-to-date:
      - we pulled off a successful mini-event at the InfoAge dedication
      - we're beginning to analyze the museum collection / logistics
      - we're trying to figure out how to raise money for hosting VCF East
      - we'd like opinions about what, if anything, to do event-wise this fall
      - we're up to 87 members, but a nice round 100 would be great

      - 770 readers and no spam / Publishes every Monday / Write for us!