Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for Apple II boot disks and serial card

  • Eric J. Rothfus
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 23, 2005
      I forget who asked, but someone was interested in the diff between
      Apple ][ floppy control and the standard floppy control of the "day"
      used by the TRS-80, Heathkit, and practically every other machine.
      For my SVD project I've built an interface converter, which has a
      schematic and minimal description of the way it works:

      http://www.thesvd.com/SVD/apple-dongle.php

      Eric