Atari 800/1200/32K Wizards & Dragons ALA Computer Game

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2009
      I never owned an Atari computer, just a 2600.

      I have never heard of this game and I'm having trouble finding info on
      the web about it.

      I only became aware of it from this auction:

      http://tinyurl.com/b82z4h

      Anyone know more about it?
    • Timothy J Fagan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
        I can send you the disk image if you'd like to try it in an emulator.

        If you can land a real Atari, I can also 'burn' you a floppy.

        Unfortunately, I couldn't find the C-64 disk image for the 'Standing Stones' in my collection or on the net...

        Let me know.

        --Timster--

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
          Thanks much! I just sent you an email. :)

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Timothy J Fagan"
          <tfagan@...> wrote:

          > I can send you the disk image if you'd like to try it in an
          emulator.

          > If you can land a real Atari, I can also 'burn' you a floppy.
          >
          > Unfortunately, I couldn't find the C-64 disk image for
          the 'Standing Stones' in my collection or on the net...

          > Let me know.
          >
          > --Timster--

          ALA Computer Game