Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Another first laptop on eBay - Vintage Data General One Model 2 - 1st Laptop Computer!

  • Bob Schwier
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 23, 2009
      I admit that I've heard the debate from the front and am replying to something
      further in the past.

      My wife put something in her shopping basket and it was conveniently sent out
      fairly quickly even though she thought she had actually canceled the
      transaction. We are stuck with a TIVO type 2 which does not seem to work
      with antenna systems.
      bs