The Standing Stones for C64

  • fairlanefastback
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
      I am hoping that I still have my copy of this for what I hope will be
      my VCF exhibit this year. But I will really need to go digging for it
      in storage. If not, does anyone have a copy?

      Here is more info about the game:

      http://tinyurl.com/co5uyk

      And as an aside, did anyone on the list ever finish this game? To my
      recollection I did not get too far in it, even though it was one of my
      first C64 games.
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
        If I have it I don't remember. I have a few thousand titles though, a lot
        of them are from BBS cracks. shh!

        > I am hoping that I still have my copy of this for what I hope will be
        > my VCF exhibit this year. But I will really need to go digging for it
        > in storage. If not, does anyone have a copy?
        >
        > Here is more info about the game:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/co5uyk
        >
        > And as an aside, did anyone on the list ever finish this game? To my
        > recollection I did not get too far in it, even though it was one of my
        > first C64 games.

      • fairlanefastback
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
          Speaking of cracks, look closely at the screenshot from Lemon64. LOL!

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Degnan" <billdeg@...>
          wrote:

          > If I have it I don't remember. I have a few thousand titles though,
          a lot
          > of them are from BBS cracks. shh!

        • Andy Meyer
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
            On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 2:56 PM, fairlanefastback
            <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > I am hoping that I still have my copy of this for what I hope will be
            > my VCF exhibit this year. But I will really need to go digging for it
            > in storage. If not, does anyone have a copy?

            I'd reply, but you don't seem to have an email address. Oh well.
          • Jeffrey Brace
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
              I'm into the C64, but I have never heard of that game. I don't really play RPGs. Where have you searched for the game ?  I could sometime look through my collection of games when I start archiving to uIEC.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
                I may still have the disk....possibly. But even if I find it I'm not
                sure what its condition will be as if its anywhere its in a garage I
                rent, for years now.

                I have not searched anywhere on the net yet. Figured I'd ask here
                first.

                Thanks for keeping me in mind if you come across it in what you have.

                --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Brace"

                midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com<mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.c
                om>
                > Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 2:56 PM
                > Subject: [midatlanticretro] The Standing Stones for C64
                >

                > I am hoping that I still have my copy of this for what I hope
                will be
                > my VCF exhibit this year. But I will really need to go digging
                for it
                > in storage. If not, does anyone have a copy?
                >
                > Here is more info about the game:
                >
                > http://tinyurl.com/co5uyk<http://tinyurl.com/co5uyk>
                >
                > And as an aside, did anyone on the list ever finish this game? To
                my
                > recollection I did not get too far in it, even though it was one
                of my
                > first C64 games.

              • fairlanefastback
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 23, 2009
                  I just emailed it to you. :)

                  --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Andy Meyer <ysgdhio@...> wrote:

                  > On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 2:56 PM, fairlanefastback
                  > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                  > > I am hoping that I still have my copy of this for what I hope will
                  be
                  > > my VCF exhibit this year. But I will really need to go digging for
                  it
                  > > in storage. If not, does anyone have a copy?
                  >
                  > I'd reply, but you don't seem to have an email address. Oh well.

                • Bryan Pope
                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 24, 2009
                    Jeffrey Brace wrote:
                    > I'm into the C64, but I have never heard of that game. I don't really
                    > play RPGs. Where have you searched for the game ? I could sometime
                    > look through my collection of games when I start archiving to uIEC.
                    http://www.lemon64.com/games/details.php?ID=2446
                    http://gb64.com/game.php?id=7303&d=18&h=0
                    has a link to download this game...

                    Cheers,