RE: [midatlanticretro] Missed last week's event

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005

      Hope to associate a face with the name some time soon.

      > Kelly, in a prior message when I stated that I collect TRS-80's, you
      > replied something to the effect of "Oh, we're competitors". I just
      > wanted to let you know that I prefer cooperation in this area, and
      > would be happy to share resources, where possible.
      As Evan said... I was just having a bit of fun. I already have quite a Tandy
      collection. I need the CoCos, MC-10 and Model I to complete the pre PC line.
      I have all kinds of bits, books, and tricks to trade for these. For
      instance, I'd gladly trade a model 12 for a model 1 and a CoCo, or even
      trade for a 2000. I don't know much about the CoCo, Model I, or MC-10. Most
      of my knowledge is in the 16/6000 line.

      Here is a list of what I have:
      Working
      II, III, 4, 4p, 12, 16b, 6000, 100, 102, 200, 1000sx

      Not working:
      16, 600, DT-1

      Looking for:
      Model I, CoCo, CoCo2, CoCo3, 2000, DT-100, DT-200

      > By the way, in your photo of "Tandy machines", isn't that a NEC
      > MultiSynch laptop with 10MB hard drive? Just checking...
      > (I used to have the dual floppy version.) <g>
      >
      > -John M.

      You'd have to ask John S. They're his machines, but I think they're all HP
      badged.

      Kelly