Re: [midatlanticretro] MSNBC -- fixed the NJ thing

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 20, 2009
      How do you tell Google they have made a mistake?

      I have a similar geography issue with them at my home in GA.
      Legally, (and Post Office-wise), the home is in Pooler, GA.
      Google insists it's in Bloomingdale, GA... the next town over. Post
      Offices march to their own systems. My elder son lives
      in the town of Port Wentworth, GA... but his mailing address is
      Savannah. I had an aunt-in-law who lived in Griggstown, NJ.. but
      had a Princeton mailing address. Franklin Twp in NJ has several Post
      Offices that serve the town.

      73 de Ray