Re: [midatlanticretro] Welcome new members!

  • Billy D'Augustine
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
      On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:05:58 -0000
      "evan947" <evan947@...> wrote:

      > We have a few new members. Hello and welcome to MARCH.

      Well, I'm not a new member, but I've been lurking for a bit (and only
      came up for air once, briefly), so I thought I should say "hello".

      > If you plan to attend the event (and we hope you do!), please also
      > send a group message if you haven't already.

      I'll be going to TCF, but not as part of anything bigger, and won't be
      bringing anything. The only thing I've got ATM is a VS3100, which is
      kinda bland, but I'm hoping TCF will help rectify that...

      Stuff I'll be looking for, TCF-wise or just in general (and as an intro
      to what I personally prefer):

      CBM stuff - a C=128D (specifically the "D")
      VAX - anything (actually need an RRD40 for the VS3100)
      PDP-11 - anything, prefer an 11/34A
      Atari 16-bit - Falcon, TT, or even an STE

      Stuff I'll have to trade:

      Probably cash :)
    • evan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2005
        Billy,

        We hope you'll at least visit our exhibit to say hello. :)

        I encourage you to post what you're looking to obtain in the "Virtual Swap
        Meet" database of our Yahoo group:

        Evan