Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls $79 a night

  • Brian Cirulnick
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 17, 2009
      And, if anyone cares, you can get a room at the Red Roof Inn for $79 a
      night (and I'm sure I can do better than that with a little more time
      for research) during that weekend (Sept. 11th-13th).

      The Hotel is located right where the GSP meets Rt.18, so it's not very
      far from Infoage.

      ttyl
      Brian C.
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 17, 2009
        Staying at the InfoAge cottage is FREE, convenient, and entertaining.

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 17, 2009

          wrote:

          > Staying at the InfoAge cottage is FREE, convenient, and entertaining.

          I was going to place a smart-mouthed comment here, but decided not to
          bother..... I continuously walk the line between dark-humor and malice,
          and it's clear that "in internet, no one can hear your sarcasm".
        • Bob Schwier
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 18, 2009
            Also, I seem to remember that the shore has camping facilities for those
            who might be interested.
            bs

          • scheefj@netscape.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
              This morning my vintage laptop automatic search turned up a "Rare 1983
              GAVILAN LAPTOP Vintage Computer w/PRINTER". No hyperbole there. The
              auction is at http://tinyurl.com/bhn9qm. Starting bid is a fairly
              realistic $50 with shipping for $20. It looks to be in very good shape
              and the original batteries have not exploded.

              Let me know if you bid as I don't want (nor can I afford) to bid
              against other MARCHins.

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
                I usually pay up to $300+ for such a rare laptop. Alas, I'm not bidding on
                this one because I'm still unemployed. :(

                Bill D.: This would be ideal for your collection. If you win it, please let
                me photocopy the manuals.

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
                  Also: as rare and interesting as this one is, the seller's description of
                  "First Ever True Laptop" is laughable. At least a half-dozen other laptops
                  available in 81/82.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
                    I can't find it, where is it on Ebay (the number)?
                    Bill

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
                      Weird. I looked at it 20 minutes ago, #350168865240. Now the listing is
                      removed.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
                        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Degnan" <billdeg@...>
                        wrote:

                        > I can't find it, where is it on Ebay (the number)?
                        > Bill

                        I was unable to locate this auction either.

                        I think ebay pulled it for some reason -- or rather their usual reason
                        (i.e., ebay sucks big hairy moose balls).

                        (Don't hold back Brian... tell us how you *really* feel!)
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
                          >>> I think ebay pulled it for some reason -- or rather their usual reason
                          (i.e., ebay sucks big hairy moose balls).

                          Brian, you need a chill pill. Second time today you made a gross
                          generalization. First you assumed MSNBC stole our work, now you're assuming
                          the seller did not just happen to pull his ad. What's with the conspiracy
                          theories? Geez ....
                        • Joe Giliberti
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 20, 2009
                            You can't deny it though, Ebay has been getting more and more nazi-like as time goes on.

                            --
                            "You work with your females, arm them, and force them to wear clothing!"

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 23, 2009
                              Cool. If you can't find it, you can't bid on it and I'll win. Buhahahaha!!

                              Jim

                              Message 14 of 14 , Feb 23, 2009
                                It's back.