Re: Some museum tweaks

  • arkaxow
    Message 1 of 28 , Feb 11, 2009
      I wouldn't agree with getting rid of the Vic-20, but temporarily
      replacing it with a Sinclair would be ok in my opinion. I am a big
      commodore fan, but on a temporary basis I think it would be good to
      see more variety in computers. Right now space is limited, so we have
      to pick and choose what we display. I think it would be nice to
      someday have a whole section on commodore computers itself (i.e. every
      commodore computer ever made). The same for Atari, Apple etc. I
      think this might happen when we get the big building renovated (IIRC
      it's called building H). I don't know what Evan or others have for
      ideas, but I thought it would be pretty neat to do something like
      this. I realize that Personal computers are only a part of computer
      history, but it seems more exciting to many people and if we have the
      space, then it would be great !

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Joe Giliberti